The solution from Swadhin involves creating mass awareness through a combination Social Media and with our Health warriors The information shared is in strict compliance with Government protocols and available in the local languages. The contents focus on the following areas:
• Measures on social distancing
• Hand washing hygiene & procedure
• Understanding symptoms of COVID-19 and taking adequate measures
• Awareness building to seek doctor’s consultation
• Addressing phobia around quarantines and self isolation
• Address mental distress & anxiety
• Questionnaire for self assessment based on symptomatic behavior
• Questionnaire to assess awareness level
In order to drive the mass awareness and counseling, Swadhin has developed an initiative to train frontline health workers on a Train-The-Trainer approach. These Trainers will in turn train area volunteers/ representatives. These trained members will be deployed in the identified areas for awareness, counseling and identification of high risk members.
• The Doctor will be able to view patient details before, during and after the call. This includes demographics, vitals and clinical information such as prescriptions and results.
• The doctor can enter the prescription in the webinar and this can be viewed by the patient.